Pensions First Group LLP (incorporated in England and Wales, Companies House registration number OC318884) is the parent entity of the PensionsFirst Analytics and PensionsFirst Capital businesses. Within PensionsFirst Capital, each of Pensions First Limited (FCA firm number 469107) and Pensions First Capital Limited (FCA firm number 518343) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom. Certain products or services offered and delivered by PensionsFirst that constitute regulated business for FCA purposes will be conducted exclusively through its FCA-regulated entities. The registered office of all of the Pensions First UK entities is 77 Kingsway, London WC2B 6SR.
If you communicate with PensionsFirst and/or its personnel via email, please note that:
- email messages are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain material that is confidential and may be legally privileged and/or attorney work product. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express written permission of PensionsFirst is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
- email messages from PensionsFirst personnel cannot on their own form the basis of a binding legal agreement or an offer that is open for acceptance. Except where the contrary is expressly stated, PensionsFirst personnel do not have authority to bind any PensionsFirst group entity
There are other policies, terms and conditions, and similar arrangements that may apply to your communications and interactions with PensionsFirst and/or its personnel and websites. These include (you can access them by clicking on the links below):
If you are in doubt as to which of these apply to you, please email email@example.com.
Conflicts of Interest Management
PensionsFirst may provide its clients with a range of services, including the following:
- Managed Services - provision of pensions risk management data and analysis
- Consulting - provision of application consulting for PFaroe
- Capital - risk transfer and other capital solutions
PensionsFirst recognises, and its clients should be aware, that in certain circumstances, there may be conflicts of interest, especially where multiple assignments are performed for the same client (for example, a consulting assignment together with a risk transfer solution). Accordingly, PensionsFirst has in place a formal policy statement on conflicts of interest management, which can be accessed by clicking on the link below:
The conflicts of interest management policy contemplates a set of supporting procedures, with a range of controls to mitigate any such conflicts. These controls include:
- Proactive management of conflicts through the identification of possible conflicts, the assignment of staff to minimise conflicts and the deployment of additional mitigating controls.
- Briefing of relevant clients on possible conflicts, as it relates to applicable assignments.
- A policy that client data held for the purpose of providing Managed Services may only be used by Capital for its analysis, after the client has provided consent
- If a conflict of interest is apparent between the corporate sponsor and trustees of a pension fund then PensionsFirst will obtain written consent from both parties to continue with the assignment and if appropriate seek to clarify the scope of the work.
- A "need to know" requirement for client data and appropriate IT and other security controls
- Escalation and intervention protocols as conflict of interest risk increases
While PensionsFirst cannot prevent the possibility of a conflict arising, we will manage apparent or potential conflicts in accordance with our policies, will keep relevant clients informed and (where necessary) will ask clients for appropriate acknowledgements or consents.
If you have any questions or concerns about PensionsFirst's conflict of interest policy or its management of conflicts, please contact your normal PensionsFirst representative.
Anti-Corruption and Bribery
It is Pensions First's policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery. We expect the same of our business partners, counterparties, staff, contractors and service providers.
Accordingly, PensionsFirst has in place a formal anti-corruption and bribery policy, which can be accessed by clicking on the link below:
The methodology and intellectual property underlying our products and services has been developed by PensionsFirst and represents an important business asset. We have applied for patent protection in relation to a number of these inventions, including methods of quantifying longevity risk exposure and determining payments in accordance with our longevity financial instruments, methods of establishing various longevity bond products and methods and systems for reporting risk in a pension scheme. These inventions have been filed in various jurisdictions including the United States, Europe and Canada. Names or marks including Retiring Risk, PensionsFirst and PFaroe are registered trademarks in one or more jurisdictions and the Pensions First logo, Pensions First Analytics, Pensions First Capital, Defining Risk and PF Risk Report are unregistered trademarks of PensionsFirst. We also assert, in the UK and elsewhere, copyright over written material produced in relation to our products and services, as well as any other intellectual property rights and protections.
Certain ratings and other information available through PFaroe are proprietary to Moody's Analytics, Inc. and its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Moody's is a registered trademark.
The Dell logo is a registered trademark of Dell Inc., and certain other marks mentioned in this site are trademarks of other third parties.